The ultimate camping roadtrip tour for groups.
That means freedom and excitement of new horizons, must-sees-and-dos and simplistic nights under the stars. Escape the hustle and bustle, set your own pace and explore the road less travelled with The Adventure Network. Created by travellers, for travellers.
Experience it your way. Mild or wild.
We will help build your ultimate itinerary and take you on an unforgettable roadtrip. From iconic landmarks on a schedule… through to completely free and off the cusp… rest & relaxation… or adrenaline-pumping… We’ve got you covered! Travel light as we supply the quality aussie hand-made camping equipment and take care of the transport. Forget hire cars and fuel costs, overpriced boring hotels or crowded trains. Instead, join locals for a beer at iconic aussie pubs, delight in dinners by the camp fire and soak in the scenery of the wide open road. All in the company of friends.
How it works:
$499/day for up to 9 people. More people = More value! See below for package details and optional upgrades. Contact us via email to start building your custom itinerary for free! Then lock in your roadtrip dates.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION & TIME||
We’ll pick you up from any airport, hotel or home doorstep. ANYWHERE IN EASTERN AUSTRALIA!
|DURATION||1 night? 2 weeks..? You tell us!|
|WEAR/TO BRING||We’ve got the wheels, swags, shelter, tables, chairs, fridges, stoves, plates, forks, water and a guide that loves to drive. But here’s the extras we suggest you’ll need:
|NOT INCLUDED|| Meals. BYO your favourite foods or we can supply food packages to save you the hassle. ($40/person/day all meals)*
BYO sleeping bag or optional extra hire. ($40/person duration of tour)
Self-guided National Park hikes, swimming, wildlife spotting and other activities. It’s your free time and doesn’t cost you a cent: be safe, have fun and leave nothing but a footprint!
*Talk with us about where you want to go!
Camp fees at unique and scenic locations are included in the day rate but upgrades are available for those who desire other accommodation.
Food items supplied as an optional extra to the tour will be subject to medical dietary requirements communicated to us at booking. Though, if we are unable to cater for certain requirements, guests will be notified.
|CUSTOM TOUR ENQUIRIES||Please call 0437 940 788 or email email@example.com|
So many possibilities..!
- Assemble the gang for a weekend getaway from the city without buying all the gear.
- The aussie camping experience for international visitors.
- Active hiking couples retreat without the hassle of transport logistics.
- Get the kids off their phones and in to nature for a family change of pace.
- Adventure sport group trips such as mountain biking or surf charters. (we can carry all your equipment!)
- Corporate networking with a unique twist.
- A camping trip like you would do at home… Without having to fly the gear with you.
- Sport team bonding around the campfire.
- Custom multi-night Foodie & wine tours. (do a region justice with a bit more time!)
- Extreme sports bucket list trip.
- Used to driving on the other side of the road or sick of missing the views..? We love to drive!
- Private and small or a raucous group of mates: We’ve got you covered!